Thanks for the reply!
Yes, I was thinking of integral film for my Spectra.
So, 2009 is it then. That makes for slim pickings!
La recherche a retourné 4 résultats
La recherche a retourné 4 résultats • Page 1 sur 1
- sam. 20 septembre 2014 / 16:08 pm
- Forum : Questions about Polaroid® films
- Sujet : Gambling with old film
- Réponses : 3
- Vues : 5186
Is there any method to shopping for expired film that can still yield good results? I have seen film packs posted on eBay that have expired 15 - 20 years ago. Would that film produce any usable image at?
- ven. 19 septembre 2014 / 16:32 pm
- Forum : Welcomes and Introductions
- Sujet : Discovering the fun of a Polaroid!
- Réponses : 2
- Vues : 1375
Hey everyone ! ... ! :D I'm looking to get into instant photography with a Polaroid camera. Finding a camera that worked was a little tricky for me. I bought my first Spectra camera from eBay and it wouldn't eject any film. Then I bought a second Spectra that someone posted sample photos from. That ...