Refurbished SX-70 with brand new leather coverings

Submit your items for sale here or ads that you find ... contact is made by PM to finalize the sale. Thank you to specify when the item is sold by editing your post and adding [SOLD] at the end of the title.
richardspicer
P.......

Refurbished SX-70 with brand new leather coverings

Postby richardspicer » Sat 28 December 2013 / 05:05 am

Hey guys,

I've got a professionally refurbished SX-70s and will have a few more in stock. I'm eventually opening up a shop but until I get enough volume I'm selling on forums and ebay.

My forum price for the cameras alone are 299.00 USD. I based this on the prices from Impossible which is $330 for their pack (comes with film and accessories - often out of stock) and Photojojo which sells theirs for 450 (in a cool box, no film) USD. Currently I'm down to just one available, but I have 3 or 4 more to ship out - so if you'd like to put your name on the list ahead of time just shoot me a PM.

I do have some available that have not been refurbished. I have some film, so I can test them out. My price for an un-refurbished camera is $199.

I ship flat rate priority from USPS which costs 12.50. I also have 4 packs of film which can be added onto the order for $21 per pack. I buy in bulk so I can pass the discount on.

I can ship internationally - if you're interested in this, pm me the location and I'll get you a quote before moving forward.

I'm new to the forum, but you can verify I'm a real person by checking out my flickr (/richardspicer).

Return to “Sales”