Problem with Polaroid 636 closeup

Discussions on using Polaroid® 600 Camera: Spirit, Impulse, Supercolor, OneStep, 680 SLR ...
golden_slumber
P.......

Problem with Polaroid 636 closeup

Messagepar golden_slumber » ven. 07 février 2014 / 17:44 pm

Hello, I got my first Polaroid camera just few days ago and it all goes wrong since a shot didn't go all the way out of the camera. I pulled it out a bit and there is a thin black paper left in. No more shots came out since then. So I thought it's caused because of the paper and I tried really hard to take it out, at the end it got torn and the camera is of course still not working. I have no idea where the thin black paper came from (hope it didn't really belong there) and whether there could be some problem with the film cassette or what has actually happend. I would be grateful if you let me know any idea how can I possibly repair my little camera.. :cry:

scaf
Polaroid The Reporter
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Messagepar scaf » ven. 07 février 2014 / 18:15 pm

Hi,

Did you try to open the camera in order to unload the cartridge ? At worst you'll lose the current photo.

Have a look on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEkEcRaXqkA and please explain where it went wrong in loading the cartridge, taking a picture....
'Faut bien secouer l'pola sinon l'image, elle reste en bas

Site de l'association de photographie argentique "Le Labomatik".

Convention de nommage de photos argentiques numérisées

Que se passe t'il pour la grenouille qui veut se rendre aussi grosse que le bœuf ? Elle éclate. C'est joli, mais pas très efficace.

Revenir vers « Polaroid® 600 Series »