landscapes

Post your favorite Polaroid® pictures, introduce your art to the community ...
Antoinette
P.......
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

landscapes

Postby Antoinette » Thu 15 November 2012 / 16:24 pm

First pack of impossible colorprotectionfilm and I'm very happy with the results.

is it just me or do I see fingerprints in them from holding it together with the darkslide? :mrgreen:

facono
Polaroid 20x24

Postby facono » Thu 15 November 2012 / 17:22 pm

Hello Antoinette! You should propose your pictures in the gallery. They will be watched by a few more people. It's made for that! On the second one, the thing which seems to be fingerprints is Newton rings. This phenomenon comes when the upper surface of your picture sticks on the scanner's glass. You can fix it with a special device you could find in the Impossible shop. If not doing some trick at home with cardboard, it's easy to make.
Tarde venientibus ossa.

Antoinette
P.......

Postby Antoinette » Thu 15 November 2012 / 18:24 pm

ok, I added them both. Those spots are in the original polaroids as well, so I don't think it's from scanning.

facono
Polaroid 20x24

Postby facono » Thu 15 November 2012 / 19:03 pm

Ho, perhaps aren't we talking about the same things. Are you bringing up those kinds of white clouds in the upper surface of your pictures, in the sky?
In my mind, that means you will have perhaps - it's a suggestion - to clean up the rollers of your camera. :wink:
Tarde venientibus ossa.

Antoinette
P.......

Postby Antoinette » Fri 16 November 2012 / 09:04 am

I ment the spots that start where the trees begin. Cleaning the rollers might not be a bad idea but could you tell me how to it and what to use?

polado
Polaro..

Postby polado » Fri 16 November 2012 / 11:41 am

I wrote a post few weeks ago about the trouble I had using PX color protection (same as the "white cloud" facono is taking about). it can be darker or ligther, and I'm not thinking it's because of the rollers (my rollers are really clean). other guys have got the same trouble and their rollers are clean too. I'm just thinking it's due to the film PX70 (an other present of impossible factory ...)

tripleZone
Po......

Postby tripleZone » Sun 18 November 2012 / 14:35 pm

The trouble with the bright spots when using PX color protection is caused if you do not shield the pic immediately after it's ejection. Although the Impossible guys created a new formula for their color shades, I is still necessary to shield the pics for some minutes. Try it - and the bright spots will disappear.

Greetings, J.
-tripleZone-

facono
Polaroid 20x24

Postby facono » Sun 18 November 2012 / 18:24 pm

polado wrote:I wrote a post few weeks ago about the trouble I had using PX color protection (same as the "white cloud" facono is taking about). it can be darker or ligther, and I'm not thinking it's because of the rollers (my rollers are really clean). other guys have got the same trouble and their rollers are clean too. I'm just thinking it's due to the film PX70 (an other present of impossible factory ...)

tripleZone wrote:The trouble with the bright spots when using PX color protection is caused if you do not shield the pic immediately after it's ejection. Although the Impossible guys created a new formula for their color shades, I is still necessary to shield the pics for some minutes. Try it - and the bright spots will disappear.

Greetings, J.

I would like to apologize, Antoinette. I took no time to write you an answer. Anyway, I'm thinking that Triplezone is holding the right solution to your problem. If not, to clean the rollers of your camera, you have to open the mouth of it, use a light and wet clothe and clean them up. No detergent, non alcohol or strong sponge. :wink:
Tarde venientibus ossa.

Bise777
P.......

Postby Bise777 » Tue 15 January 2013 / 00:48 am

Hi Antoinette....very nice shot...where is tis place...???
Sorry for my english!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fresnel10
P.......

Postby fresnel10 » Sat 19 January 2013 / 05:08 am

Very nice shots! Lovely landscapes. :)

memographer
P.......

Postby memographer » Thu 14 February 2013 / 04:44 am

These photos are gorgeous! I haven't tried Impossible yet. Going to now :)
<a href="http://memographer.com">Memographer.com</a>

Greg Miller
Po......

Postby Greg Miller » Thu 14 February 2013 / 05:49 am

facono wrote:
polado wrote:I wrote a post few weeks ago about the trouble I had using PX color protection (same as the "white cloud" facono is taking about). it can be darker or ligther, and I'm not thinking it's because of the rollers (my rollers are really clean). other guys have got the same trouble and their rollers are clean too. I'm just thinking it's due to the film PX70 (an other present of impossible factory ...)

tripleZone wrote:The trouble with the bright spots when using PX color protection is caused if you do not shield the pic immediately after it's ejection. Although the Impossible guys created a new formula for their color shades, I is still necessary to shield the pics for some minutes. Try it - and the bright spots will disappear.

Greetings, J.

I would like to apologize, Antoinette. I took no time to write you an answer. Anyway, I'm thinking that Triplezone is holding the right solution to your problem. If not, to clean the rollers of your camera, you have to open the mouth of it, use a light and wet clothe and clean them up. No detergent, non alcohol or strong sponge. :wink:

I actually got a real live person on the phone from Impossible NYC and they explained to me that some of the earlier batches of both PX70 and PX680 Color Protection had a tendency to show a light patch or series of blue lines toward the top of the frames and that they have since addressed the problem, reducing these blemishes by a large percent. If you contact them, they will instruct you on how to receive replacement film for these defective early frames. Initially when this film was introduced, it featured a money-back guarantee. I don't know if this policy is still in place, but I would check anyway. All of the advice given above is very good and should all be taken, but the film is an early generation of a new formula that even Polaroid took almost 17 years to get right when they did it the first time and while it is an amazing step forward for Impossible, it still has it's flaws and TIP has been very straightforward about making good, as one would hope when their film costs what it does.

Definitely ask about replacement film for your damaged frames- it can't cost you anything to find out, after all!
"The Cell-Phone Camera... I'm Over It!"

mmogoingjian
P.......

Postby mmogoingjian » Mon 17 June 2013 / 07:42 am

I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on a website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.

Return to “Your Polaroid® photos”