Livestream: How to shoot with polaroid (20 sept 2014)

Here you can post anything about everything, that's the coffe shop around the corner... Music, tips, mad stuff ... that's here!
Ruben
P.......
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Livestream: How to shoot with polaroid (20 sept 2014)

Messagepar Ruben » ven. 08 août 2014 / 11:26 am

Hi Polaroid fans !

I just want to share with you that there will be a FREE livestream about how to shoot with polaroid. (If you miss the stream you can watch it again but you need to pay for it)

So I guess it will be the perfect opportunity to learn a bit more about polaroid if you are totally new to it , like me. So I'm definitely going to watch it

The free class will be on 20 September 2014 and starts at 11:45pm (CET - Central European Time) and ends at 1:15am. There will be (normally I guess) a pause of 2x15min and 1x45min.
(note: pm = afternoon , am = before noon)
Normally there will be a loop after it that you can watch for free untill the next class starts but I don't know how long that one will last but if you couldn't make it you can still see it again at 1:15 am (21 sept - CET).

During the live stream you can also ask polaroid related questions to the teacher (Jonny Davenport) so it is the perfect moment to get an answer to all of your questions.

For more information here is the link :
https://www.creativelive.com/courses/ho ... -davenport

----
Edit : The Stream will be in English.

Revenir vers « OpenTalk Box »