Choosing a camera

A Polameet between fans of Polaroid®, a problem with the web site, the news of Polaroid® Passion, the rogue's gallery of members ... In short, the Polaroid® Passion lounge!
grainne
P.......

Choosing a camera

Messagepar grainne » dim. 17 novembre 2013 / 11:45 am

Hi there, I'm only starting out with polaroid cameras so I want to get a cheap one I've found two in a camera shop near me which are quiet cheap. I tried to find reviews on them but I'm not sure if the names of the products are right on the shelves because I cant find any reviews on those specific names. One is the Occasion Polaroid 10 and the other is Occasion polaroid procam. Can anyone help me? Do you know these names if so which one should I go with? The procam is a bit more expensive but i dont mind that because its still cheap. [/url]http://imgur.com/ySujPTc

Theres a picture of the two if it helps.

Thanks a mill x

jonrev
Pol.....

Messagepar jonrev » dim. 17 novembre 2013 / 12:34 pm

Go for the Procam - it's a Spectra-type camera that uses readily-available PZ-series films from Impossible. The Instant 10, unfortunately, is as good as a paperweight - it used the square type-88 packfilm that is no-longer produced.

Have fun!

grainne
P.......

Messagepar grainne » mer. 27 novembre 2013 / 12:01 pm

Thanks a million that's very helpful :D

Instant Passionist
P.......
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Messagepar Instant Passionist » mer. 07 mai 2014 / 08:30 am

A very cheap and high quality cam is the polaroid land 100/101/102/103 series. you can use the fuji fp 100 color and the fuji fp 3000 black and white film. the good thing about is the high quality of the camera and the film. fuji fp is the best quality for instant you can buy. Here in Germany the polaroid land cameras have a price about 20-50 euro. the best quality AFTER fuji fp is the instal film. in this case the only camera with enough options for the picture is the instal mini 90. all other models are made for simple use.
good luck.

Revenir vers « Polaroid® Passion community »