Polaroid Street Photography

A Polameet between fans of Polaroid®, a problem with the web site, the news of Polaroid® Passion, the rogue's gallery of members ... In short, the Polaroid® Passion lounge!
3rdTrick
Polar...
Voir la galerie photo de ce membre

Polaroid Street Photography

Messagepar 3rdTrick » dim. 29 juillet 2012 / 23:04 pm

I think the Polaroid would be great for street photography. When I carry my 250, people often ask me about it. They are most curious about the film and it usually ends with me photographing them. I have had this happen numerous times since I have been using the Polaroid but here is the problem... They really enjoy the prints that I give them. One woman even asked me to sign it but once I give it away, I am left with nothing but the memories... Yes I do keep the negative but not really sure I want to deal with that. Guess I need to take two photos and only give one away. At least it has been fun and I get to meet nice people...
Pete

jebster
P.......

Messagepar jebster » lun. 30 juillet 2012 / 06:44 am

Thats pretty cool!
I know this may sound like a hassel but what if you were to take home the polaroid photo scan it and give the person a printed copy .... i know, i know sounds like a lot of extra work but you'd get to keep your original.

Instant Passionist
P.......

Messagepar Instant Passionist » mer. 07 mai 2014 / 07:38 am

Hi guys,
i think the best way to handle this its to make two pictures.
If you want to give somebody a Polaroid, it should be the original.

3rdTrick
Polar...

Messagepar 3rdTrick » mer. 07 mai 2014 / 14:42 pm

Hi IP,
Thank you for rejuvenating the thread. It has been a while and I have been doing just that. Making two pictures and keeping one. I have also scanned the negatives of FP3000B. I even started a Flickr group, Polaroids Given Away.

https://www.flickr.com/groups/2208364@N25/

It has been lots of fun.
Pete

facono
Polaroid 20x24

Messagepar facono » mer. 07 mai 2014 / 15:04 pm

For my part, I also give a lot of my Instant pictures and I also sends many as postcards when I am traveling far away ou walking in my dear city, Paris. This allows me my turn to receive much at home. Some original Polaroids remain single, otherwise I make two or I keep the negatives and goops to edit them at home.
Tarde venientibus ossa.

Revenir vers « Polaroid® Passion community »