Makes sense it was made in Austria. The maker of the Polavision equipment was the now-defunct Austrian firm EUMIG.
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue 27 March 2018 / 14:05 pm
- Forum: Polaroid® Passion community
- Topic: Here's a mystery Polaroid product. Does anyone know it?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2618
- Wed 07 February 2018 / 11:57 am
- Forum: Polaroid® SX-70 & 1000, 2000... Land Camera
- Topic: Flashbar question
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2260
Sounds like experimentation would be the best way forward. Try without adjusting the wheel, then again on either direction. It may waste a few shots but will show you what you need to do.
- Tue 21 November 2017 / 19:03 pm
- Forum: Welcomes and Introductions
- Topic: Hello from Oxford, England
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2190
Hi everybody. Just checking in. I've been using an SX-70 together with a 180 pack camera for a couple of years. I got into Polaroid while working on stereoscopy and polarisation with aerial photographs (for work). Looking forward to learning from others' expertise here. Thanks. Al